Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Two down...

Finished my second exam today!!

Only three more to go...

In the meantime, I have three days to study for the two I have on Friday, Am. Lit. and Departmental Survey of English. Obviously, the study hasn't been going well so far. Er, hasn't happened. Instead, I baked a batch of Martha's favourite chocolate chip cookies!

Now, don't you think these are more beneficial to my overall sanity than studying for an exam?!

Montreal finally got its first snow storm today, in other news. Everything has been transformed to unpassable drifts of white. When will it end? The weatherman said April.

The Angle baby sweater is coming along great. Unfortunately, the pics I took of it are not on the memory card, so I have to figure out how to get them off the actual camera. That sounds like a job for post-exam time. Right now, I completely the back of the arm and the back itself, and in a few repeats I'll be able to detach the arm and get a real impression of how it's going to turn out. It's the biggest excitement all week!

No comments: