Sunday, December 14, 2008

In Search of Winter Warmth...

Although the news reports are claiming that a warm front is coming to Montreal tomorrow, I remain a sceptic. The lover took this photo of me today when we decided to attempt to pry ourselves from hibernation. Just one exam each to go. And while he studies like the academic he is, I'm trusting my photographic memory to get me through this last one. Who wants to study when there's knitting to get to?!

This scarf is 6' long, and knitted completed in a basketweave cable. I found the pattern in Jackie Pawlowski's Field Guide to Knitting, with eight rows of 4x4 ribs at the ends. It's 36 stitches across, made from Paton's Merino. All this can be found here (rav link)!

With just a few days left in Montreal, I've got to put my knitting down and start getting packed for the holidays! Can't wait to be home!

No comments: