Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Angle Sweater (in progress...)

Of course I was supposed to be studying today. And, as per usual, I spent way too much time knitting! Here is a photo of my half-finished Angle Sweater. It's turning out a lot bigger than I first expected. I hope the gauge is going to be alright, but I'm not too hopeful. But we'll see. I think it should still be wearable.


The colouring in this photograph is another thing that hasn't turned out too well. It actually is a lovely grey blue, with a soft celadon green in between the bumps.



The yellow is just waste yarn. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way that I can make the entire sweater reversable, because the inside is equally gorgeous! I'm thinking that something with buttons might do the trick, but we'll have to see. I'll probably spend the Christmas break experimenting!

No comments: