Saturday, December 13, 2008

Terror in Christmastown...




This is corny.
I have a Christmas Village.

It's not the typical thing the under-60 crowd spends their money on, but I got hooked on it a few years ago (something about miniatures and set-ups never left me after childhood), and now I have a mini village. Ha. I say mini because it's not yet reached the urban sprawl some people experience.

This week, however, I came home to find my pretty little village in the midst of a terrorist attack, looking like this:

This was, of course, the doing of my lovely man, who even took it upon himself to drop candle wax as fake blood on some of the unfortunate plastic men.
Really. Men. They amaze me sometimes. But it's all in good fun (and the spirit of Christmas?), and even I had to applaud his creativity. Not to mention his excellent shots. Er, photographs.

1 comment:

Gerritnow said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...