Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Getting back into the Swing of Things...

Oh my. School has certainly recommenced.

I have been back in Montreal for exactly nine days, and I have already managed to fall behind in my readings. You may ask how this is possible. There is a simple explanation, and it starts with 'k' and rhymes with hitting...


Yes, I've gone a bit crazy.

This is the beret I made for my brother's girlfriend, as a Christmas gift. Apparently her sister has fallen in love with it, and is begging for her own! I'm only too happy to oblige...

I'm also nearly done Jennifer Little's Modified Drops Eyelet Baby Cardigan (rav link), which is turning out adorable. My yarn is a very cute (but alas, discontinued) fingering weight from Mondial. Sorry that I haven't photographed it yet - it seems a bit camera shy!

In the meantime, I better get back to Coleridge...





No comments: